Saturday 15 November 2014

Dr. Organic Malta [Bloggers Event]




 Last Wednesday I was invited to attend the first ever Dr. Organic bloggers event held in Malta which was held at the posh Villa Bologna in Attard.

I'm always super excited to attend these events, and I was really looking forward to see what Dr. Organic had to offer especially since it has just been introduced in Malta.




As soon as I arrived I was presented with their catalogue which is MASSIVE! They offer different lines: from Organic Aloe Vera, to Organic Olive Oil and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil [they have 12 different ones], and for each of their lines they offer from shampoos to toothpaste to lipbalms to face creams.

Dr. Organic boast that they use only the purest of ingredients which are also 100% natural [they're also Bioactive]: they use no harsh chemicals, no animal ingredients [except for example honey or bees wax], no animal testing, no mineral oils, no gm ingredients and no preservatives. 






I know what you're thinking ...

They must cost loads!

But nope. They are actually super super affordable. I was amazed.

During the event we were kindly offered to take with us any three items of our choice, and I chose an Argan treatment [which you use before you wash your hair - how intriguing! - I've used this yesterday for the first time and I'm already loving it], Coconut Oil [which I can't wait to use] and a Pomegranate Anti Aging Cream. Keep posted for future reviews.

I'll leave you to some photos of yours truly and some other local bloggers which were taken during the event.



very attentive moi :)


With Marija from Pocalocca (Left)


With the other bloggers!
From L-R

LaraElleMarijaCharlene, Moi, ElaineStephMaya, Teri who was our hostess for the night, and Davi.

Can't wait to share with you reviews of their products, so keep posted for more.

Love,

Lola
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=