Thursday 9 October 2014

Yves Rocher Repair Balm Dry Ends [Review]



This Yves Rocher Repair Balm Dry Ends* has become my latest favourite and I've been using it religiously for the past month.

Have you got dry ends? If yes, you'd better keep reading.




Like the majority of Yves Rocher products, this Repair Balm is silicone, paraben and colorant free.

It is also made with natural ingredients (more than 96% to be exact!), so it has a slight flowery scent which is not overpowering, but it is there. The scent also lingers on your hair for quite a while. I don't mind it at all but you'd better take a whiff while you're at the store. After all, this means that the product is indeed made with natural products and there are no plastic-y, fake smells mixed to it.

The balm is white and looks like conditioner. To use you just squeeze a dollop on your hands, and apply to your ends.

I sometimes use this while my hair is towel dried, or when my hair has dried out. I also like to re-apply it on 2nd or 3rd hair day instead of using hair serum so as not to weigh the hair down.




I'm happy to say that I've seen a vast improvement on my hair from day 1 - and this is no mean feat since this rarely happens with hair products.

I think that it makes split ends less noticeable and also softens your hair.

Friends and family have also noticed a difference, and have told me that my hair looks a lot better. Of course, since I've bleached the ends of my hair it has gone a bit crazy and dry, and since my hair is quite thin it tends to split immediately (even if I just blowdry it) This balm has worked quite nicely though!

I'm already half way through mine - and I will definitely re-purchase it.

The Yves Rocher Repair Balm Dry Ends costs €8.90* for 50ml and you can get yours from the Yves Rocher outlets in Sliema, Valletta and Paola.

Love,


Lola
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=