Tuesday 22 April 2014

Etude House Water Color Blusher in #02 'Coral' [Review]


Dear readers,

Even though I am blighted with oily skin, I do prefer cream over powder blushes...

Add super cute packaging to the mix and I am sold!

One of the latest cream blushers that I got is this Etude House Water Colour Blusher in 'Coral'

Like a number of Korean brands, this was super affordable [$9.80 inc. shipping] - and you can get yours from HERE.




As mentioned [and you can obviously see] the cute packaging is what got me. Like the name states, this cream blusher comes in cute water colour style packaging.

It is quite on the smaller side - just 10ml, but a little goes a looonnggg way [check out swatches below were I used a little too much product].

It comes in 4 shades: strawberry pink, coral, apricot and lilac




I'm going through a coral phase which explains my colour choice - but I really want to get the lilac one because I have never seen this shade in a cream blusher before.

This blusher has a water-y gel consistency which blends super easy. It also has a subtle floral smell - but nothing too strong.

Even though this is cream-y, it does not leave an oily residue.




Even though I've used this blusher on it's own quite a number of times, at the moment I've been loving layering powder over cream which makes the flush of colour last well over 10 hours. 

I've been using the Milani Baked Blush in 'Corallina' over this one [check out my review of the Milani blush HERE.

On its own this does have good staying power - about 5 hours, then you'd have to reapply.

It is very sheer [if you use a tiny amount that is] and is really very buildable without looking OTT.


*a really heavy swatch*

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Etude House really have some cute packaging :3

      Delete
  2. Im currently using Nichido cheek tint and it makes my oily face even oilier. I might give this one a try! Thanks for the review :)
    www.avasbeautyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Nichido! Any products that you recommend?
      x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=