Sunday 5 January 2014

Soap & Glory 'Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em' Scrub ||| Clean, Girls Body Wash [Reviews]

Dear readers,

I've always wanted to try out a couple of Soap & Glory products, and the first two things I got while I was in the UK were 'Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em' and 'Clean, Girls' body wash. I believe that these were around £5/6 but they had a kind of offer going on which I think was buy one, get the second item half price? [do correct me if I'm wrong]



I do believe that they are quite a bit pricey - especially the body wash [when compared with other brands such as Dove - which I normally use].

I won't comment on the packaging because it is familiar with most, if not all, of you. It's bubblegum pink, cute, retro etc.

The 'Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em' comes in plastic tub. The actual product is light pink [matches the packaging] and it is full of sugar-y granules. This, my dear friends, smells amazing! You just gloop out about a spoonful of scrub and rub all over your body [obviously it is important not to use it on dry skin - do rinse before use]. The result? Soft and wonderfully fragrant skin.




The 'Clean, Girls' body wash comes in a pump dispenser bottle and to me it smells really similar to the scrub [but more like vanilla]. It has built in moisturising properties which come in handy to people like me who most of the time skip the body butter step. 

You just need 4-5 pumps and it lathers up quite nicely. 



Would you recommend any other Soap & Glory products?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=