Friday 11 October 2013

UK Accessories Haul

Dear readers,

I thought it was about time that I uploaded what accessories I got from my trip to the UK. As you may notice, 99% of the things I got were from Primark (how can you resist those prices?!)

My favourite buys are the midi rings which I am utterly head over heals in love and obsessed with at the moment. I think they make your fingers look so feminine and pretty! What do you think? Yay or nay?

I also got some silicone hair bands (I always seem to lose mine, bah!), hair clips (excellent for parting your hair) and a backcombing brush - which I'm sure I will use a lot during the coming months (even though it's not really healthy for your hair - but I'm quite the rebel you see, he he).

So tell me, which is your favourite piece? Which would you buy for yourself?







Hugs,
Lola
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Great Post Lorraine! I follow your blog from Spain and i love it! I love Primark and i visit it when i have the chance, i love its prices and i love especially the handbags and the necklace (excuse me for my english).
    Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing! i always read you!
    Kisses!

    Angela

    puchitajournal.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Angela! Thanks for following :3 Your English is great, don't worry. I love everything from Primark, I wish that it would open here in Malta but I know that it'll never will :( Is there a Primark store in Spain?
      xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=