Thursday 25 July 2013

Elf Triple Tip Waterproof Eyeliner Pen [Review | First Impression]

Dear readers,

I am always on the lookout for good eyeliners, mainly because I usually use them on a daily basis. I normally go for liquid ones, but these past few months I have been favouring pen style ones too, because they're much easier to use and they dry in a shorter time ie. less mess.

In my last Elf order I got both the Triple Tip Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, and their usual Waterproof Eyeliner Pen [which was such a disappointment I could have cried - I will post its review earlier next month I think].

This Elf Triple Tip Waterproof Eyeliner Pen costs £2.50 and you can get it from the Elf website *here*.

I call this my trident brush because of the triple tip it has - the first time I saw an eyeliner like this was from a Korean brand - and I wanted to test it out asap but I never got round to buying one.

It comes only in black and it is the blackest of blacks.

Due to the shape of the 'pen', you can achieve both thin and wide lines - so this makes it excellent to do flicks, although it does get some time getting used to.

It dries fairly quickly and is actually waterproof.

The only downside I could find with this is that the eyeliner is so rich that it tends to bleed a little - so from a triangular shape flick you could end up with an oblong or square and then have to touch it up by using a Q-tip or cotton bud.

Once it dries it does not budge - so it's perfect for people who have oily skin like moi.





after I ran it under tap water and tried smudging it with my fingers

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ive tried the ELF Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen too, and I agree that it was a disappointment. This product looks interesting. I might have to try it out. Its only $2!

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=