Thursday 4 April 2013

Wjcon Mascara Waves [Review]

Dear readers,

Have you ever heard of the Italian make-up brand Wjcon? Well, earlier this year a Wjcon shop opened in Malta, and I recently went there to check them out.

One of the items I bought was the Waves Mascara, which was on offer for Euro 3.90 (instead of Euro 5.90 I believe).

Please note that I have a love/hate relationship with new mascaras, because the ones I try rarely live up to their hype (or keep their promises to lengthen or voluminise my lashes...)

And I must admit that I was a bit wary of this Wjcon mascara because of the wand: I really love my silicone wands, and this one was not - plus it had (in my opinion) an unconventional wand, but...

....first things first.

The mascara comes in neat black and white packaging, and the mascara is a standard, plastic white/pink tube.

The wand is narrower in the middle, but wider at both ends.

It is not waterproof (I hate them), and it is black.

I really like this mascara: it does lengthen and darken my lashes, and the wand is ok too - once you get the hang of it.

It stays on all day long, without fall-outs too!

It does clump your lashes if you're not careful though (I normally just scrape of the excess mascara off the wand to avoid this - and sometimes I have to use a clean spooly brush to untangle the lashes). And it does take a while to dry completely - so please do not sneeze while it is still wet unless you want to look like a hot mess.

But, all in all, it is a really good mascara (especially for the price!) - I've come to love it.








Left: With mascara
 Right: Without

Left: With mascara
Right: Without

I am always on the lookout for good mascaras, so tell me, which mascara in your favourite?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Looks great, and I love the packaging!
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=