Tuesday 23 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics [Review]

Well hello my dear readers,

I hope you're all doing well.

I am sorry for not posting as regularly as before, but I am in the process of finishing off my thesis, writing 6 assignments, studying for 4 exams plus 2 synoptic exams (and they must all be done by the end of May...). So please do excuse me.

Anyways, I have finally jumped onto the Urban Decay wagon! Woot Woot!

I went for the Naked Basics palette since I love me matte eyeshadows. I got it from here and it cost me Euro  23.29 plus free shipping. So that is roughly Euro 3.90 per eyeshadow, which is a great price for a high-end product, don't you think?

The Naked Basics palette comes in a rubberised palette, and you also get a nicely sized mirror inside. It is also really travel friendly (check out the pics below...)

The colours you get are: Venus, Foxy, Walk of Shame, Naked 2, Faint, Crave

All are completely matte, except Venus, which is a gorgeous, shimmery eyeshadow, perfect for highlighting. My favourite colour is Faint - in my opinion it is the perfect crease colour.

The size of each eyeshadow pan is 1.3g.

These eyeshadows go on like butter and last for agesssss! I am in lurve! They are so easy to work with, so easy to blend and you can transform your makeup look from day to night.

I am completely sold! I must get my hands on the original Naked palette now though...

I deem this to be a makeup bag essential!










Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I have the Naked 2 Palette, which I am a huge fan of, but would like more matte shades for everyday/work wear, so this looks perfect!
    Carrie xxx
    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get my hands on the naked 2 palette, but you should totally get this too xx

      Delete
  2. I sooo need this palette in my life!! I've been lusting over urban decay palettes for months now! and havn't had the chance to purchase not even one of them! I think the Naked Basics palette is a great starter product, I am so in love with it <3

    Thanks for the review!

    Lots of love!


    gorgeous&fearless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha that's what happened to me too! I've been lusting over them for the longest time ever - and thought of starting out with this one first to see how I like it before committing to buying the larger palettes.

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=