Tuesday 9 April 2013

Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever [Review]

Dear readers,

Marilyn Monroe should have sang 'Primers are a girl's best friend' and not 'Diamonds are a girl's best friend' in the film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

They should be your best friend, especially if you have oily skin (like me).

What first caught my eye when I saw the Goodbye Pore Ever primer by Etude House was a) the cute packaging b) the witty name

I bought mine from E-bay for $10.49 (inc. shipping) - click here if you want to buy one from the seller I bought mine from. So cheap!

This primer has such cute packaging - I nearly swooned when I first saw it :p

It comes in a cute box (the box has a woman's profile on the side), and the primer itself comes in a tube with a screw on cap. It holds 20 ml of product, so it isn't much - but you don't need to use a tonne of product.

The primer itself is silicone based, and apart from preventing oiliness, it should also help minimise your pores.

Even though I did not see a large difference in my pores, this makes up for it in the anti-oil department. This has worked wonders for me!

My face (especially my noise) remained matte for around 6-7 hours (I did set my bb cream with loose powder though).

This is short of a miracle to me.

Definite re-purchase!



I wish these were in English :(





Do you use primers?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. i love this product too! its in my monthly faves for March! nice review, hun.

    http://makeupland2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't find your monthly favourites post boo :(

      Delete
  2. This seems great! I'm a little worried though, because of the silicone. I have oily skin as well, and I'd like to try this one out. I'll try to find some more information on the web. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah silicone also worries me, but I try to use it when I know I'll be out the whole day instead on of on a daily basis
      x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=