Friday 8 March 2013

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in 'Coral-ine' [Review]

Dear readers,

I bought a couple of Wet n Wild lipsticks in the beginning of the year, and one of the shades I got was 'Coral-ine'. I would so love to get some more but shipping from America has become more expensive than when I first got these.

Coral-ine is a truly gorgeous deep coral matte lipstick. If I remember correctly I think I paid about $4 for it from Beauty Joint (excluding shipping).

The lipstick comes in the standard Mega Last Colour tube: now to be honest, I don't really like the packaging (I know I have talked about this before, you can check out what I had to say about the packaging in a previous Wet n Wild post here)

Now what I truly love about this collection is how darn pigmented these lipsticks are! Another pro is that they are really matte but without being drying.

They also have excellent staying power - the swatch stained my hand for a couple of hours.

The only downside to these lippies (apart from the packaging) is the cost of the shipping to European countries - which normally costs about double the price of the actual lipstick - which is really unfair boohoo)








Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Amazing colour. The shipping part sucks -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is really pretty, perfect for spring. And Wet n Wild packaging does kind of suck, but the products have gotten quite nice in the past few years. I live in the US, so I pretty well grew up with WnW, and their products used to be major bummer.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really pretty - I really love Wet n Wild: they have really nice products with amazing quality, but the shipping part sucks :( lucky you that you can buy them freely :D
      x

      Delete
  3. This is a great colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish in the UK we had more brands in this amazingly low price range! This colour looks so pigmented.

    Hazel X
    whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I wish so too...it would be easier if I bought them from the Uk than the US
      x

      Delete
  5. Nice colour! I wish we had Wet and Wild here in the UK!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com (check out my international giveaway :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous shade! I have a few of these and find them a bit drying. A little lipgloss does the trick. Thanks for a great review and such beautiful pics of the product.

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=