Tuesday 26 March 2013

MUA Sheer Finish Lipgloss in 'Happy Days' [Review]

Dear readers,

First of all I would like to give a warm welcome to all my new followers. I'm so stoked about reaching 200 followers!

Thanks for your support.

I want to start this post by saying that I'm not a lip gloss kind of person, especially not in Winter or on windy days because I hate it when my hair sticks to my lips....eugh.

But I do like the glossy, natural look for Spring/Summer or combined with a smokey eye.

MUA's Sheer Finish Lipgloss has a sheer, wash of colour with a glossy finish.

It comes in 7 different shades and costs just £1. You can get it from Superdrug or on their website here.

The one I bought is called 'Happy Days' and it is a cross between a coral and a pink shade with tiny specks shimmer. But since it is really sheer, you only get the slightest hint of colour once applied.

The gloss comes in a standard plastic, squeez-y tube with a slant tip applicator, and holds an impressive 15ml of product.

It doesn't have a thick formula, nor a thin...it's somewhere in the middle. It also has a slight sticky feeling which I find to be ok too.

The gloss has a sweet, fruity smell which I don't mind, but I do think that some people will find it a tad overpowering.

I normally re-apply this every 2-3 hours, which is quite good considering that this gloss only costs £1.






no flash

with flash


Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?

Hugs,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=