Wednesday 27 March 2013

Catrice Ultimate Colour in 'The Nuder The Better' [Review]

Dear readers,

Truth be told, I'm not really a nude lipstick kind of girl; give me my reds and pinks and you'll make me happy. And I normally pair smokey eyes with clear gloss.

But not using nudes is one thing.

Not owning any is another.

So yeah, I do have a couple of nude lipsticks. One of them is Catrice's The Nuder The Better. I think this cost me Euro 4.50 or thereabouts.

It comes in a standard black lipstick tube, the cover snaps shut and it feels weight-y too (it feels more expensive than it actually is) - I really like the classic design on these.

As the name implies, this lipstick is a classic nude lipstick (but with a slight pink undertone). Although in the tube it looks matte, this does have a slight sheen to it.

It glides effortlessly on the lips, and pigmentation is quite good too - although I do end up swiping it 2 or 3 times to get the colour I want.

It has normal staying power - between 3 - 4 hours that is.





without flash

with flash



Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=