Monday 11 February 2013

Baddest Looking Dessert Ever!

Dear readers,

Yesterday I ate (or nearly ate) the largest, yummiest dessert ever! It was so large that  I could have easily fit my whole head in the bowl ha ha.

Check it out:




It looks so huge next to my boyfriends Apple Cobbler (which ain't small!) It had 3 scoops vanilla ice-cream, chocolate sprinkles, cream, hot fudge and a brownie.... no wonder I felt nauseous afterwards ha ha

This is what we had eaten before:

Chicken Gyoza

Spicy tuna maki

Chicken katsu curry

We also had a squid and prawn tempura which I forgot to take a pic of. We lunched at Wagamama and then went to Hard Rock for dessert.

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. must have made you feel quite guilty! The Chicken Gyoza looks delicious!

    www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah it did! I could feel my veins fill up with the fat in it ha ha

      Delete
  2. I'm suddenly STARVING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this all look so delicious <3 i get hungry right now :p

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=