Wednesday 30 January 2013

Revlon Color Stay Gel Liner [Review]

Dear readers,

As mentioned in a previous post, I am always on the lookout for good eye liners that are waterproof. Since this is a trial and error process, I sometimes inevitably end up buying products which are not that great.

One of these is the Revlon Color Stay Gel Liner in 001 'Black Noir'.

The gel liner comes in a small glass jar. You get 2.5 grms of product, and also a tiny brush which is part of the 'handle' of the liner.

The problem I found with this gel liner is not its staying power [I think that it does its job of being waterproof] but in its consistency - this eyeliner is not creamy at all. You end up having to go over the same line in order to achieve maximum colour payoff.

The small brush that it comes with is rather workable - I sometimes use it to apply the Essence Gel Liner.





After rubbing it vigorously with a wet wipe


Love,

Lorraine
xoxo




2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=