Wednesday 16 January 2013

MUA Waterproof Eyeliner in Black [Review]

Dear readers,

Sorry for posting loads of MUA reviews lately, but I have recently purchased quite a lot of products from them and I absolutely love all of their products.

Today I will be talking about their Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black.

First of all, it is important to note that this eyeliner costs only £1!!!

Truth be told, I was a bit wary of buying it when I saw the price, but thank God I did because it has quickly become my daily choice of eyeliner (and one of my faves too). In fact, I have already bought a back up of this.

It comes in a standard plastic eyeliner, and it has a sturdy, sponge-y, pointy but bendable applicator (my fave kind of applicator because you can draw precise lines).

This eyeliner is not only waterproof, but stays on all day long - even on my oily eyelids (and without a base).







water test

Thumbs up for this product! You can get yours on the MUA website here.

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am falling in love with MUA <3
    Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes two of us hihi :)

      It's a good thing that we don't have superdrug here in Malta or else I would be broke all the time haha ;)

      xx

      Delete
  2. It looks pretty good, I should order this too!
    Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should, and thanks for the compliment <3

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=