Monday 31 December 2012

MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit

Dear readers,

I bought this palette when MUA had the 40% off + 5 free nail quakes offer. I wasn't a big fan of penciled or filled in brows before, but seeing how cheap this was I thought heck, why not? and I'm so happy I did!





The palette promises to be an all-in-one kit; there are 2 brow shades (dark and light), one highlight shade, 1 gel, tweezers, and a double sided angle brush.

For daytime I normally use a mix of the 2 shades, but for night time I go for the darkest one. The brush, albeit a tiny one, does a brilliant job.

With regard to the gel, I honestly think that this is the best brow gel that I have ever used. It's not glossy, you only need a teeny amount of product for your brows to stay in place all day (tried and tested several times!)

Tbh, I haven't tried using the tweezers because I always use my trusty Tweezerman, so I really can't say whether it is any good.

You can get the Pro-Brow Palette here for £3.50.




before and after
filled in my brows using the darker shade


Love,

Lorraine
xoxo


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The reviews expressed here are of the authors and are not influenced by anyone else. I am not being paid for doing this review, and all items featuring on this blog are paid personally unless stated otherwise. 

6 comments:

  1. I love this brow kit too! Great review, new follower :) x

    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Emma! thanks! glad you liked it :) following yours too x

      Delete
  2. Just discovered your blog and I'm following, great blog you have here! I've been wanting to try this brow kit for ages but wasn't sure if the shades would suit me. After reading your post I think I might just give it a go:) xx

    http://shimmerandswatches.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Sarah! many thanks ;) this kit is amazing - you should try it! xx

      Delete
  3. I think I will have to add this brow kit to my next MUA order. Like you I have never really bothered with brow pencils etc but I love the look of your brows after using this.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used this on my brows since I got it. Filling in your brows gives a whole other dimension to your face, that's why I love it!
      x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=