Monday 19 November 2012

Some nail designs of mine

Hi!

I am a part-time, self-employed nail technician, and I have been doing nails for more than 3 years now.  I love, and have always loved drawing and painting (and studied Art) and doing nails gives me the opportunity to be creative and draw :)

Below are some of my favourite nails which I did during 2012 (both gels and acrylic). If you would like to see a tutorial on any of the designs, or you would like to know how I did any of them, which products I used etc., let me know ^.^

And if you want you can visit my nail facebook page: Nail Candy by Lorraine. Click here to view page!

Enjoy
xoxo
















Love,

Lorraine
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I really love your work Lorraine! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lara! I'm really glad that you visited (and followed) ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=